When you buy through our links, Insider may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.
‘The Bachelor’ season 27 follows Zach Shallcross’ quest for love.
- “The Bachelor” season 27 premieres on January 23 at 8 p.m. ET on ABC.
- The reality dating competition stars former “Bachelorette” contestant Zach Shallcross.
- You can watch new “Bachelor” episodes on ABC, or stream them the next day on Hulu.
“The Bachelor” kicks off its 27th season on January 23 at 8 p.m. ET on ABC. The two-hour premiere follows Zach Shallcross as he meets 30 women looking for love.
Shallcross is a 26-year-old tech executive from Anaheim Hills, California, searching for his true match. The former “Bachelorette” contestant didn’t win in season 19, but now he has another shot at love with a roster of hopefuls fighting for his rose.
Check out the trailer for ‘The Bachelor’ season 27
This season, the show visits Estonia, The Bahamas, England, Hungary, Thailand, and more. However, it all begins in the series’ famous Los Angeles mansion. Host Jesse Palmer, who began presenting the show in 2021, returns for season 27.
How to watch ‘The Bachelor’ season 27
You can watch “The Bachelor” season 27 on ABC starting January 23 at 8 p.m. ET. The premiere is a two-hour special, and a new episode is set to debut at the same time every Monday. Episodes will also stream weekly on Hulu every Tuesday.
If you don’t already have access to ABC through cable or a digital antenna, you can stream “The Bachelor” at the same time it airs on TV through services like Fubo TV, YouTube TV, and Hulu with Live TV. Of those platforms, YouTube TV is the cheapest at $65 a month ($55 a month for your first three months).
If you don’t mind waiting an extra day, however, your cheapest option to watch season 27 of “The Bachelor” is a standard Hulu subscription. New episodes of “The Bachelor” will be available to stream on Hulu the day after they air on ABC.
Hulu costs $8 a month for ad-supported streaming, or $15 a month for ad-free streaming. Once you become a member, you can watch Hulu on web browsers, smart TVs, tablets, smartphones, or gaming consoles from most major brands.
Can I watch ‘The Bachelor’ season 27 for free?
You can stream “The Bachelor” season 27 premiere for free if you sign up for a trial to a live TV streaming service. To catch the show as it airs on ABC, we recommend signing up for a free seven-day trial to Fubo TV. You’ll be able to stream one episode as it airs before your trial ends.
Alternatively, new Hulu subscribers can get their first 30 days for free. Though Hulu won’t let you watch episodes of “The Bachelor” as they air on TV, you can stream new episodes on-demand the next day. If you’re hoping to catch the entire season without paying, we suggest waiting until the final episodes premiere to sign up — that way you can watch every episode during your 30-day trial.
“The Bachelor” is also available to watch for free via over-the-air TV if you have a digital antenna with broadcast reception to ABC in your area.
Who is competing in season 27 of ‘The Bachelor’?
Season 27 of “The Bachelor” features a cast of 30 contestants competing for Shallcross’ affections. They range in age from 23 to 30, with a wide variety of occupations.
Here’s a list of “The Bachelor” season 27 hopefuls:
- Alyssa “Aly” Jacobs (Smyrna, GA)
- Anastasia Keramidas (Baltimore, MD)
- Ariel Frenkel (Manhattan, NY)
- Bailey Brown (Brentwood, TN)
- Becca Serrano (Burbank, CA)
- Brianna Thorbourne (Jersey City, NJ)
- Brooklyn Willie (Mineola, TX)
- Cara Ammon (Pittsburgh, PA)
- Catherine “Cat” Wong (Chevy Chase, MD)
- Charity Lawson (Columbus, GA)
- Christina Mandrell (Henderson, TN)
- Davia Bunch (Roebuck, SC)
- Gabriella “Gabi” Elnicki (Pittsford, VT)
- Genevie Mayo (Baltimore, MD)
- Greer Blitzer (Bellaire, TX)
- Holland Parsons (Boca Raton, FL)
- Jessica “Jess” Girod (Winter Springs, FL)
- Kaitlyn “Kaity” Biggar (Kingston, Ontario)
- Katherine Izzo (Tampa, FL)
- Kimberly Gutierrez (Stroudsburg, PA)
- Kylee Russell (Charlotte, NC)
- Lekha Ravi (Miami, FL)
- Madison Johnson (Fargo, ND)
- Mercedes Northup (Bloomfield, IA)
- Olivia Lewis (Churchville, NY)
- Olivia Miller (Delphos, OH)
- Sonia Sharma (Jericho, NY)
- Vanessa Dinh (Farmington Hills, MI)
- Victoria Jameson (Keller, TX)
- Viktoria Eichner (Vienna, Austria)